Focus on Nutrition
Did you know?
- The B vitamins, particularly, folic acid, B6, and B12, are important for good mental health.
- Missing a meal drops your blood sugar and can result in feelings of anxiety, irritability, or anger.
- The optimal meal to keep blood sugar even includes a protein, carbohydrate, and fat.
- Fish oil, an omega-3 fatty acid, promotes mood stability.
- Food allergies can cause feelings of anxiety.
- The dietary supplement n-acetylcholine can help with depression, anxiety, and mood swings.